Tuesday 24 March 2015

Heavenly Hell

Shedding her light from the sky,
the morning moon of glory

As I took off to begin a story
My last step stopped at the edge of a hill
Staring at the depth of darkness
I took off into a depth of messy gory.
Dark is the night but sleeps still,
Quiet is its hours walking on its toes round the clock (tick-tock)

Down below breathes of dirt and stink
Sin and death the scorpion that stings,
The joy of sadness, the sorrow of bitterness
Crying in pain moaning hurtful tears
A burning hell of loneliness.

Oh hell!!! heavens home of pain
Guide me through the fire
Shade me from pain
Turn my sins to ashes 
Forgive its temptation
Ghost of the underworld hiding in shadows
Break free and release tomorrow.

Oh heaven! hear my plea
Turn the lights on and save me from darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment