Thursday 16 May 2013

CHOICES

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The prodigal son of sin the father of regret.
"We use events to get dates not date to get events".


Behind both eyes the mind read the past from the book of memories
placed on the table of my mind.

Only i alone witnessed the first moment
turn into a herd of unheard memories
as i drive down the street of my mind in remembrance.

Along the lane i met with disobedience
after which the truth was ignored under the guilt of lie.
To believe it becomes a big mistake of choice


The depth of life comes from the choices of good and bad
separated from left to right.


A little further, and all my feelings fell unhappy
in the street of my mind,
my thoughts gathered around and found dead feeelings of love,
they ran for help all around my mind hoping for a miracle
to raise dead feelings from the street of my mind.

But i kept on driving heading to where it all began...


No comments:

Post a Comment