Thursday 16 May 2013

WAKE ME UP!

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Who knew that today would end so abruptly as it did
to yesterday.
This is basically is the beginning of the end.
In my place of serenity where silence is heard as a million thoughts
whispering in echoes gossips from revelation.
i heard from a quiet mind the remembrance of a frightful night.

Last night,
I'm awake in the sleep of dreams, the vision of my nightmare.
Scared out of reality, the vision of my fear stared right back
and left in front of me a note from last night.

Last night, i slept sad with fear.
Cuddled in my bosom were shivering feelings of emotion,
that the urge to cry moaned with the pain of loneliness as I stared into a long dark night.

My past occupied the present with thoughts of the future filling the darkness
with echoes of sound-less promises about tomorrow.
Dark as the night, I saw steps following the shadows of a lonely ghost,

for as it occurred in time, the memory of a forgotten moment when i saw a future in an image,
beautiful as though it were ugly, happy as though it were sad; so to speak, that it was shadowed with a cover of darkness.

Then i cried as I shed my tears in pieces of words to see darkness and beyond it emptiness,
to find tomorrow misplaced in the future...


No comments:

Post a Comment